writer seeks artist

Post the job openings in the industry

writer seeks artist

Postby stewies-son » 01 Mar 2011, 12:15

Artis Required for Project
I am about to go into my last year in a Masters Degree of Screenwriting and I am looking for someone to do some drawings for a script I am currently finishing.
I have created a script set in 1800 BC Celtic Ireland. It would be loosely based around the likes of Conan and Slaine, but there are no creatures, supernatural entities, etc. I feel myself that it is an original take on these mythological stories which could have a life line past the one story.
I am looking for three separate artists to do the art work for 1 - Character Design 2 - Sketches and 3 - Digital Art. Or one person, if they have the time to do all three.
I am one hundred percent committed to this. Although it is a script I am working on I am also going to see about having it put into comic book / graphic novel form.
I would not be able to pay anyone at this moment in time, but if it was picked up I would of course do out a deal for a fair percentage. I have many other projects and would love to have an artistic collaborator on board for all of them.

If anyone is interested they can contact me at alanbarry333@gmail.com
stewies-son

Return to Jobs