Music Video Seeks Animator

Post the job openings in the industry

Music Video Seeks Animator

Postby domkeller » 06 Mar 2007, 22:18

Seeking CG artist/designer for HD Music Video Shoot.

This is an independent music video. This is not a hoochie momma shoot. If you can’t stand to watch MTV because you’re sick of watching different bands make the same video over and over again, then this could be a project for you. Help create an unconventional & inventive music video that promises to turn heads. Think “MC Escher” meets “Alice in Wonderland” & “Gulliver’s Travels” with a splash of “Army of Darkness”. Only a video that can be understood by viewing the storyboards.

I have an amazing crew in place including a world renowned music video cinematographer.

DETAILS:

Band Name: The Summerlad
www.thesummerlad.com

Musical Genre: Indie Rock
Format: HD/35mm (Kodak Vision II 5217)
Finished length: 4 minutes.
Director: Mitch Barany

The entire video takes place in a labyrinth of rooms. I need a CGI artist to create landscapes that will be seen through the windows in these room which will be motion tracked with green screen. I want artificial surreal looking landscapes; cloudy blue skies looming over green rolling hills speckled with trees. I’m looking for something along the lines of the backdrops on the kids show “Lazytown”.

I cannot afford to pay industry standard, but I do have a budget for this and it is a great chance to work with an up and coming director and forge a bond for future projects with bigger budgets.

For more information on the project, storyboards, cinematographer, and info on the director-

Dominique Keller
dominiqukeller@mac.com

Please send me your link to your portfolio and respond by March. 20th .
domkeller

Return to Jobs