4. Happy Walk
These sequences of poses will show you the walk of a happy character who doesn’t walk as a double bounce walk or a proud man walk, It take three poses to achieve.
- Let’s make a key pose on the first frame similar to the first image.
- Now we need a passing position on frame 8 like the second image shows.
- In this step we need to make another pose just like the first but with opposite limb rotated.
5. Sneak Walk
Now I´ll show you one of the different Sneak walk exists, so this is pretty easy and fast to achieve, we need five poses to make it.
- Let’s tilt back the spine, raise up the arms and straight the first leg as the first image shows.
- Now we need a break down on frame 10, see the second image and notice the way it is.
- Make a passing position on frame 20 tilting the spine ahead.
- Now we need another break down, take a look at the fourth image and see how the legs are bend, and straight the spine.
- Now we need to make a pose similar to the first pose.