I spend too much time finding ways to improve my Depth Map quality.
You inevitably to this Problem Encounter, Low quality Depth Map (z-depth), I’ve found a way to enhance the quality, which helps to enhance the Depth Map Quality.
This method is very simple.
1. First, make a copy of the desired scene
2. Assign the surfaceShader material to the entire scene and keep the default setting.
3. Delete the all lights & disable all rendering features.
4. In the Render Options Enable Default Light. Render Settings / Common / Render Options / Enable Default Light.
5. Add environment fog to the scene .
1. Start the other Maya Program .
2. Of the Window / General Editors / Visor
3. In Visor Window Fluid Example / Techniques / Terrain.ma / Righ Click And Import Maya File
"Terrain.ma” in the scene.
6. Copy " environmentFogShape1″( Ctrl + C ).