|Job Posting Date:||25-09-2012|
|Job Location:||New York, United States|
|Job Description:||Senior Compositor - New York Location|
* Working closely with Visual Effects Supervisors, Producers and the Compositing Supervisor, the Senior Compositor will design, develop and produce large and/or small-scale digital composites for use in feature films,
* Will determine best approach to solve compositing challenges and develop final overall look that far exceeds client expectations,
* Candidate will perform tasks such as tracking, matte extraction, colour correction, paint fixes, roto and assembly of live action and 3D elements.
* Must have 5+ years experience in compositing digital visual effects for feature film,
* Must have thorough knowledge and ability to use the tools that produce Digital Composites such as NUKE, Shake, Combustion, Flame and Photoshop,
* Must present a show reel highlighting candidate’s eye for colour, lighting, attention to detail and composition,
* The candidate must have the ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines
* Strong communication skills are critical,
* Candidate must be able to work within a team environment,
* 3D and/or on-set production experience is desirable.
All interested applicants should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject reading “Sr. Compositor". Please include the address of your web portfolio in your cover letter and/or resume or send a DVD of your demo reel to:
Attention: Recruiting/ Sr. Compositor
Mr. X Inc.
35 McCaul Street, Suite 100
Demo materials will not be returned. No phone calls please.
|Job Start Date:||01-01-0001|
|Job Type: ||full time|
|Number of Jobs:||4|
|Company Name:||MR.X Inc|
|About Company:||Mr. X is a digital studio specializing in feature film animation and visual effects. By collaborating with filmmakers from pre-production through post, Mr. X helps to define the very look and feel of a film. With recent credits such as Resident Evil: Retribution, The Three Musketeers, The Thing, Hanna, Twillght Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1, TRON: Legacy, Resident Evil: Afterlife, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Hot Tub Time Machine, Fast & Furious, Death Race, and Shoot 'Em Up, Mr. X continues to demonstrate its passion for visual story telling.|
|Company Address:||214 Sullivan St. 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10012 USA|