FLW CSA LLC
|Job Posting Date:||29-09-2012|
|Job Location:||Akron, United States|
|Job Description:||POSITION SUMMARY:|
Designs and constructs graphics for web pages/sites including incorporating graphic user interface (GUI) features and other techniques. Able to create logos and branding. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Able to create original graphic designs for the Web
- Artistic capabilities to work with a wide variety of projects
- Produce proper and complete design files for use in build phases
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the team and client goals
- Must remain up to date with current design trends.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned by management.
|Job Requirements:||REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:|
- Strong graphic design background for the web.
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the web
- Understanding of corporate branding, layout,color theory and typography in digital media
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and written communications and; communicate effectively with coworkers in a professional and courteous manner.
- All duties are performed under the guidance of upper management
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a graphic designer
- Agency Experience a plus
- Experience in Web design and online marketing
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
|Job Start Date:||01-01-0001|
|Job Type: ||full time|
|Number of Jobs:||1|