Freelance 3D Artist
|Job Posting Date:||13-10-2012|
|Job Location:||London, New York, Freelance - Paid per project|
|Job Description:||visualhouse is looking for the most ambitious and talented freelance Lead 2D graphic designers, Lead 3D artists, digital matte painters, Senior Nuke and After Effects specialists and HTML 5 interactive developers around to work on high profile projects in our London and New York offices.|
We can offer you a fantastic career in a leading established firm in return for your devotion to producing inspiring visualisation imagery.
Candidates will have at least 3-5 years’ experience in visualisation and a dedication to contribute to the studios continued growth. Candidates can be based within the UK or US. Successful candidates will possess the following key attributes:
• An excellent eye for art, composition and imagery
• Excellent Photoshop skills
• Fluent in Autodesk 3ds max software
• In depth knowledge of V-Ray
• Advanced After Effects
• Advanced Nuke
• Excellent knowledge of Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Front end web design
• Experience shooting photography for Visualisations
• Good knowledge of composition, colour, perspective, depth and light
• Knowledge of 3-D modelling, visual effects and animation
• Understanding of VFX pipeline
• Advanced level of knowledge compositing 3D elements
• Strong motion graphics design skills in After Effects and CS
• Passion for architecture and design
• Typographic skill
• A strong creative vision and concept for development
• Attention to detail and ability to work in a highly productive environment
• Excellent verbal and written communicative skills
• Experience in working under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to work within a team
|Job Requirements:||Candidates based in the UK will be required to work in our London studio.|
Candidates based in the US will be required to work in our New York studio.
Eligibility to work in the UK and US is essential.
All positions are on a freelance/contract basis. If you think you have what it takes and the ambition to impress then please email through your CV and sample imagery in PDF format (Maximum limit of 6MB) and links to show reels to firstname.lastname@example.org at out London studio or email@example.com at our New York studio, specifying the role as the subject heading.
PLEASE NO AGENCIES, APPLICATIONS FROM AGENCIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
|Job Start Date:||01-01-0001|
|Job Type: ||Freelance|
|Number of Jobs:||1|
|About Company:||visualhouse is revered as one of the world’s leading creative design communications agencies, innovating and inspiring in London and New York.|
visualhouse is widely renowned for it still, film, planning and interactive work on worldwide landmark architectural projects . As a result visualhouse works consistently with some of the world's leading architects including Norman Foster, David Chipperfield, Richard Rogers, Nicholas Grimshaw, Richard Meier, Terry Farrell and many more.
visualhouse has a formal architectural background allowing the creative team to deconstruct the project brief and analyse the best possible visual communication method.
visualhouse works closely with clients enabling their projects to win competitions, generate funding, gain planning permission, attract tenants and achieve high levels of press exposure.
|Company Address:||17 Heathmans Road